Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wilson (from Kelsey)



Kelsey, an intern at El Bichito, introduces us to Wilson:


This is Wilson, who is a regular visitor of El Bichito and a lively four year-old. When I first met Wilson, he was very shy and would just stay with his siblings. Since then I have gotten to know him a little better. Wilson absolutely loves coloring and creating his own artwork. He opens up and becomes a while new child with a crayon in his hand. He would color all day if he could. He loves playing jokes on me as well. One day he followed me around hiding and whenever I would ask, "where is Wilson?" he would burst into laughter. Wilson has a smile that will melt your heart. He loves coming to El Bichito and really relies on the time he is able to spend her everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment