Thursday, June 30, 2011

About Blanca (from Amanda)




Amanda tells us about some experiences she has had with Blanca:

I had a lot of fun with Blanca this week. Blanca is a sweet, petite little thing. She loves to dance and run around barefoot after she gets home from school. I am convinced that if only given the chance, she could one day become a very successful gymnast. One day, as I was washing the dishes in Casa #10, I looked out the window and saw her playing on the grass by herself. It was obvious that she thought noone was watching as she attempted various acrobatic moves. It was so cute! I got to sit by her this week and eat and she was so much fun! We would play a game (to help encourage her to eat all her food): She would pick a number and I would count to it and we would see how much food she could eat by before I reached that number. Before no time her plate was empty! She would also have a contest with Daniel (featured in the first photo attachment) to see who could drink their cup of juice the fastest or eat their bowl of soup the fastest. Daniel got the best of her with the juice, but Blanca totally dominated when it came to downing her soup. These kids are just too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment