Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Some of Erin's Thoughts on Peru

Alesandro and Erin

From Erin, who served at the El Bichito:

The Peruvian people have showed me how to be open and welcoming and what it means to be generous. I will always remember the kindness of all of the people here- in the Banos ward and in my work with Eagle Condor. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to meet these people.
Living here and interacting with the kids has allowed me to open my heart in a way I didn't know was possible. A part of my heart will always belong to the kids here at El Bichito. They deserve everything good in this world and I am so grateful to be a part of this organization that gives them more than they would have on their own.

Keep checking back for more final thoughts from our interns!

No comments:

Post a Comment