Monday, April 25, 2011

Meet Our New Interns: Janel


My name is Janel Glidden. I am a junior at BYU still searching for a major.
I grew up in a small town in southwest Missouri. I transferred to BYU from Missouri State University - WP where I played volleyball for the Grizzlies. I would say I am caring, competitive, easy going, considerate, and friendly.
I love working with children and have always held a calling in the Nursery or Primary in my church. Being in a student ward, I have missed working with children!
I was not raised by my biological parents and have been so blessed to be taken in and loved. Because my life has been so blessed by those that give, I pray to be able to help by giving what every child deserves; love.

*Check back in the coming weeks for posts from Janel when she arrives at the Aldea!

No comments:

Post a Comment