Thursday, March 17, 2011

Alesandro- My Little Monkey! (Erin)


Alesandro just started kindergarten this March. He is a bundle of fun and always has twice as much energy as all the interns put together! He and his sister Katherine come to El Bichito regularly and I have loved getting to see his personality shine. One of his favorite things to do with me is sit on my foot and wrap his arms around my leg. He will hold on tight as I wander around El Bichito talking to all of the other kids. He also loves to climb up into my arms and all over the tables-- He is a little monkey! Sometimes he also babbles in his own made-up (hilarious) language. One day while we were working on activities and he started doing his own version of beat boxing. We tried to capture it on video, but as soon as he noticed that we were watching he stopped. You never what to expect with Alesandro because he has so many different sides- sometimes he wants to curl up and have you read a book to him and other times he wants to be in the thick of things trying to do math flash cards and puzzles with the older kids. All his spunk adds a lot to the fun atmosphere of El Bichito!

No comments:

Post a Comment