Wednesday, May 9, 2012

La Aldea Infantil: Meet Sarali

Lauren, an intern at La Aldea Infantil, introduces us to Sarali: 



This week was pretty low-key when compared to other weeks that I have
had. That doesn't mean that it wasn't fun though. When I look back on
this week, there someone who continually sticks out in my mind. Her
name is Sarali and she is very outgoing. She has a sister named Dina
who is also living at the Aldea, and is 11 years old. Whenever she
sees you, even if it's only been a short time since the last time, she
will come up and big you a great big hug. She is such a sweetheart and
knows exactly how to make you feel better. During the week we played
in the tree  that is located in the middle of the Aldea. Sarali was
there and let me just say that she is quite the climber. She could
climb up a straight pole and do it in half the time that it would take
me to even try. haha She wanted to show me what she could do and did
many different tricks in the tree like hanging upside. It was quite fun!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment