Friday, May 11, 2012

La Aldea Infantil: Meet Danery

Jayde introduces us to Danery: 

Danery & Sophia


This week I got to know Danery, one of the shyest girls at the Aldea.
I spent more time with her as I ate and hung out in her casa and as I
did I saw what a cute girl she is! She always listens to her tia and
respects the other kids. Danery can be really quiet, but once you get
to know her she is such a fun girl! She is 6 years old and has only
been at the Aldea for about a month. She has become friends with the
girls in her casa since then and is often running around giggling with
them. I could probably spend hours talking and laughing with Danery,
she is so funny! When we play games with all the kids she is always
polite to the others. It makes me sad that I have to leave so soon
after making a new friend, but I’m glad for the time I have with
Danery.

No comments:

Post a Comment