Thursday, July 18, 2013

Aldea Infantil: Pizza!

By Justin Schow
June 30
This past week was a lot of fun for us, our casa hosted cooking week! Having the older boys' group allowed Brett and I to gather some resources to make pizza, which some of them had never tried in their life. I was skeptical at first since my kitchen skills aren't necessarily anything special, but with the other volunteers' recipe and advice and help from the Aldea kids we were able to serve up a surprisingly delicious pizza. Good enough that I wouldn't mind making it everyday for the rest of our time in Peru.
I enjoyed it more since the kids enjoyed it, and I fully expect them to be asking for all the photos we took very soon. And of course, more pizza.
 ean Pierre, Ruben, and Brett getting the pizza ready to put in the oven

No comments:

Post a Comment