Tuesday, March 27, 2012

La Aldea Infantil: Meet Fatima

Lauren at La Aldea Infantil introduces us to little Fatima:


This week has been so much fun. Since the kids are back in school, we end up playing with the little kids and babies during the day. There is one little baby who I have taken quite a liking to. Her name is Fatima and she is not quite 1 year old. She is so sweet and cute and I love making her smile and laugh. I got the opportunity to play with her several times this week and each time, i fell that much more in love with her. I have found that she is quite active when laying down and really likes to sit up and roll over to be on her stomach. Also, I can make her laugh when I blow raspberries on her belly, and her laugh is such a cute sound. Also, she can be quite vocal when she is in a good mood (which tends to be quite often). I don't think I have seen such a happy baby or such a calm and quite baby before. I will definitely miss her when I leave and almost wish that I could just take her with me when I go home!!!


Learn more about La Aldea Infantil here and here. Learn more about becoming an intern and ways to help children like Fatima. 

No comments:

Post a Comment