Thursday, March 8, 2012

La Aldea Infantil: Meet Andrea


Jayde, an  intern at La Aldea Infantil, introduces us to Andrea:

Last week I ate at casa 8, which is where Andrea lives. Andrea is new to the Aldea, along with her younger brother and two older sisters. When I found out she was only three years old I couldn’t believe it. I had gotten to know a sweet little girl who was as smart as a five year old! Andrea knows her colors really well, along with her numbers. She is always so well-behaved at her casa and gets along great with the other kids. 




On Friday I finally got to see her amazing painting skills! She painted like a pro, and was a lot cleaner than the other kids. We were all impressed when she put all the lids on the paints. Andrea was so proud of the little monster she painted, and with good reason! She is such a cute, smart, and friendly little girl, and I love spending time with her. I’m really excited to see what other talents she’s got!


Learn more about La Aldea Infantil by viewing past posts or the Aldea page.
Learn more about helping children like Andrea.

No comments:

Post a Comment