Thursday, February 10, 2011

Renzo's Improvment (Kathryn)


Kathryn: February 7

Renzo is an Aldea baby a little over a year old. He lives in a house with 7 other boys and has a great tolerance for their rough play. Though he is at the age for beginning to walk and talk, because of earlier difficulties he is behind. This last week I spent a few hours with him everyday just as the other interns have, and he is improving at an amazing rate. He is now walking with only the assistance of one adult hand. Laughter, I think, is his biggest improvement yet; and when he does smile it makes my day. He really is a very smart and happy baby and has all the potential in the world. I enjoy every minute I spend with him whether it is going for a walk or just passing a soccer ball back and forth. I am excited to see is continued improvement over the next few months.

A previous post about Renzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment