Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Man of the Aldea (Natalie)


February 20 post from Natalie:

Ruben is great. That sums him up pretty well. I got to spend some time with him this week and the more time I spent with him the more I was impressed. He is such a good kid. He listens to us and is so nice and respectful. He is so cute in the pool when he shyly comes up to me and asks me to teach him how to swim and to help him. He is learning fast and likes to swim to me then gives a huge grin when he makes it all the way to me. He loves playing football americano and taking pictures on my camera. He doesn't like getting his picture taken, but he sure loves being the one taking them. He ignores it, but he is a lady’s man. All the girls his age have a huge crush on him but he pretends not to notice. He hangs out with the older boys and acts reserved, but he likes to play and have fun just like the younger kids. Ruben is an amazing young man who is going to have a bright future ahead of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment