Wednesday, February 29, 2012

La Aldea Infantil: Meet Nayeli

Jayde, an intern at La Aldea Infantil, introduces us to Nayeli:


This week I got to spend some time with cute little Nayeli, one of the first girls to befriend me when I first came to the Aldea. She is very friendly and sweet, and has always been patient with me when I have trouble understanding Spanish. Sometimes I tease Nayeli by calling her Dora the Explorer, while she swears she doesn’t look like her at all. Even though she is only 8 years old, Nayeli is incredibly helpful with the babies. She loves Matías and can often be seen carrying him around and making him laugh. They are very cute together! 


She is also very kind and patient with María Luisa, and joined us for coloring one morning. Nayeli lives at the Aldea with her older sister, Analy, and they are so much fun! I always look forward to lunch with those two; they crack me up.


Learn more about La Aldea Infantil by viewing past posts or reading the La Aldea Infantil page. Learn more about becoming an intern on our website. Learn more about helping children like Nayeli here.

No comments:

Post a Comment