Wednesday, September 30, 2009

reflections (brian at aldea infantil)

When am I really going to realize how incredibly blessed I am?

I was born to parents who love and teach their kids. I am going to school at an elite private university where education services and opportunities are available without parallel elsewhere in the world. I know how to access the truth and have a long long long long long long long ways to go before I will understand and comprehend how to use it, though I am trying to scratch the surface now.

I belong to a family where quarrelling, anger, spite, contention, and hate are not fostered; rather, love, charity, respect, patience, long-suffering, tolerance, brotherly kindness, forgiveness, faith, hope, service, selflessness, positivity, and sympathy and empathy are taught among many other values. I have family and friends who love and care for me without being asked. I am prayed for daily on multiple levels. I have a family who is willing to sacrifice for me to provide the brightest kind of future for me that it can.

I am currently learning how to love more than I thought I could before.

No comments:

Post a Comment