Monday, January 28, 2013

El Bichito: All A's!

The following exchange happened during a holiday expedition: 

As I was running around coordinating things for the expedition I ran into a few boys from El Bichito. I noticed they were all carrying a sheet of paper that looked important. I asked them what the paper was for. “It has our grades for the year”, they replied. I asked Reuben, one of the boys I knew from when my wife and I were interns, if I could see his grades. He agreed. It had listed each subject and next to it had the grade of “A”. “All A's!!!” I exclaimed. “Yep, all A's”, Reuben replied. Reuben later shared with me that the interns have helped him a lot this year at El Bichito and that helped him in getting all A’s.
Chris Jensen

To learn more about expeditions, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment