Monday, July 16, 2012

Aldea Infantil: Winners!

The following is post form Annalee, an intern at La Aldea Infantil:

I have fallen in love with each and every one of the kids here at the Aldea.  Each child here has so many unique and amazing qualities that make them unique and special.  I have been taking the time to talk with and interview each kid at the Aldea.  I talk to the kids about what makes them happiest, what they like best about themselves, and what their dreams for the future are.  These kids all have amazing dreams and goals for their future!  There are so many future doctors, lawyers, actors and actresses.  I hope that they all will remember how amazing they are, and work to pursue their goals.  When I asked a young boy ,Isaac, what he wanted to be when he’s older, he said he wants to be a winner.  Isaac’s response sums up exactly what I wish and hope for all these kids… I hope that all the kids at the Aldea will work hard to pursue their dreams and be winners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment