Monday, May 30, 2011

Lucho (Hao)




The following is an update on Lucho from Hao, one of our interns at La Aldea:

Lucho is probably one of the cutest kids I have ever met. The first day I´d arrived at the Aldea, he saw me and then charged towards me with open arms for an embrace, which, for the first time in my life, "melted my heart." He is also extraordinarily understanding and helpful for a three-year old: When I am carrying things to another house or something, he always tries to take it away from me so that he can carry it himself. Also, when he sees scrapes on my arms, he always blows on them in an attempt to make me feel better. His compassion and love for others never ceases to amaze me. All in all, he´s the kind of three-year old that I want my child to be.

More about Lucho here, here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment