Monday, November 30, 2009

my topsy turvy life...

Yes, I know it's been a long time since I've posted anything. Personally, I've been having blogging withdrawals. Although it's a constant pressure that weighs on my shoulders, thinking and writing about the little orphan kids in South America helps me maintain a sense of balance and perspective. It also helps me from becoming totally self-absorbed.

But...I think I need to take a bit more of a blog hiatus. We're remodeling our home (in hopes of bringing one or more of these children from South America into our home - there I said it - it's official) and had to move to another place for a couple of months.

I'm unsettled. In a lot of ways. But I'm also settling.

So please be patient and wait a bit more - I'll introduce you to some more adorable children and tell you some exciting jungle news.

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment