Saturday, October 31, 2009

happy birthday LAURA!!

A very happy Halloween birthday to Laura!

Top 10 things I LOVE and ADMIRE about Laura!

10. She has sacrificed time, money, talents, and basically her life to help others.
9. She is GREAT at connecting people.
8. She has a heart of gold.
7. She has a wonderful sense of humor - which has got us through many rough times!
6. She is a dedicated wife, mother and friend.
5. She works tirelessly night and day to help others.
4. She is amazingly talented - have you ever heard her sing??
3. She is also very humble - which is why you may not have heard her sing.
2. She would rather have someone else take the credit - even though she often is the one who deserves it.
1. She is someone to whom I know I can always turn to if I need help - anytime, anywhere, anyplace. I know she'd be there if I needed her.

Thanks for all you do for at-risk children, for Southern Cross and for all of us! Have a wonderful birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment