Wednesday, May 20, 2009

quick news from Aldea Infantile (Jason)

I will have to get you a picture later, since I don´t have a ton of
time right now. Things are getting really busy around here! I am
excited to teach photography to some of the children here. They are
great! Some of them are really excited to start. There are some
particularly well behaved children here.


One boy named Frank is a gentlemen and a scholar. He serves me well at dinner by making sure I have jugo to drink. Also, he wrote poem for mother´s day (he is nicknamed ¨poet¨) here. His mom came and she bawled upon hearing him read the poem outloud in front of everyone.

Overall these kids are great! I am working on a video that should be up on the website as soon as we get that running. The girls from Europe here are great fun and so helpful, and they believe in some very beautiful things and love to serve here. That inspires and leaves me awestruck.

No comments:

Post a Comment