Wednesday, January 18, 2012

La Aldea Infantil: New Intern- Jayde



From Jayde, one of our new interns at La Aldea Infantil: 

This has been my first week here at the Aldea and I am loving it! All of the kids are so fun and welcoming, and within the first day I had already made so many friends! They are all very eager to get to know us and help with our Spanish. One of the kids that I've been able to spend some time with is David. He is so sweet and helpful all the time, and I have had so much fun with him! He is always kind to the other kids and willing to share. David is constantly smiling and his cute smile is enough to get anyone to smile with him! He finds it hilarious to tease us and call us "Guacamole". Though he can be a little trickster at times, he is such a sweetheart! And he is probably the most patient little kid at the Aldea. When we play games, he always waits his turn and is a great example to the other kids. I have loved getting to know David the past few days and I hope that I can get to know him even better!


No comments:

Post a Comment