Thursday, August 18, 2011

El Bichito: Giant Birthday Party

After I got to know each child in El Bichito, I decided to organize a giant birthday party for them. These children had never had a chance to celebrate their birthday with a fun party, as is custom here in Peru. With help of the folk group ¨Ritmos del Peru-Utah¨, close friends and family of mine living in the US, I raised money to celebrate their birthdays. We held the birthday party for all of them, they played games, they enjoyed a lot of candy, cookies, cake and a piƱata. Kids had an unforgettable time, as well as me!

Thank you so much to Eagle Condor Organization to give me this opportunity and let me bring happiness to these kids and to myself.







This is a post from Eliana, an intern at El Bichito.

No comments:

Post a Comment