Thursday, July 22, 2010

Meet Renso (Lacey)

We have started taking the toddlers and babies in the mornings. This way, the tias have more time to cook and clean and we get to help the babies! This has become some of my favorite parts of the day! We played with Renso this week. He is the only baby in the casa 5 (about 8 months old). Casa 5 are all older boys and they really dote on Renso.( I just heard he is being moved to casa 2). He does not really have a lot of strength in his legs and we have been trying to improve that. He is just the sweetest kid. The biggest brown eyes you have ever seen! I wish I could take him home! I wish I knew more of his story. But I hope we can continue to help him. He is definitely my favorite.
This is a photo of me and Renso. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment